Ayurveda Specialty Treatments for Face, Head and Neck (Live)
This 2.5 day, 21 hour training is valuable for adding to your professional toolset and for treating oneself for self-care and can become an essential part of your daily routine.
We will learn massage, touch, and trigger of the marma points and oiling of the face, head and upper extremities. These special Ayurvedic treatments have been used for 1000’s of years for healing, restoration, beautifying, restful sleep, healthy skin, scalp, hair and as a dosha pacification.
We will learn how to administer these treatments on oneself, as well as others through partnered work.
• Marma stick and Yogis Glow (Included in the price of the training)
• Face Towels (3), Big Towel (2), Hand Towel (3)
• Cotton balls
• Hair tie/head band
• Sheet (2) to spread on table
• Read Book: Ayurveda and Marma Therapy by David Frawley
You will take home:
· An audio recording of the training
· 21 NCBTMB CE Hours
· 21 NAMA PACE credits for those eligible (pending)
· Certificate at the end of successful completion (email)
- Friday, July 31, 2020 • 1pm-6pm
- Saturday, August 1, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Sunday, August 2, 2020 • 9am-6pm
About the instructor
Indu Arora is a Ayurveda and Yoga Therapist based out of the USA. Her teachings are deeply rooted in her philosophy: ‘Nothing has the greatest power to heal, but Self.’ She is the author of Mudra: The Sacred Secret and Yoga - Ancient Heritage, Tomorrow’s Vi-sion books. www.induarora.com