Cranial Sacral 1 (Live)
In this course, students will:
- Learn to feel the Cranial Sacral rhythm
- Identify abnormal tension in the fascial and membrane system
- Use light touch, cranial, fascial releases and unwinding to release restrictions
- Study the anatomy of the meninges, cerebrospinal fluid and its circulation
Appropriate for those new to this work or who like to fine tune their skills.
- Thursday, September 3, 2020 • 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday, September 4, 2020 • 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 5, 2020 • 9:00am - 6:00pm
About the instructor
Phyllis Velez, LMBT, practitioner of Cranial Sacral Therapy since 1994. Her practice is in Asheville. Phyllis taught at The Whole You School of Massage from 1997-2009 and has taught at the Asheville School of Massage and Yoga since 2007. Phyllis teaches Swedish and Cranial Sacral at ASMY and for her, teaching and helping students gain new skills and awareness is a true joy.