Unless otherwise noted on course listings:
- Workshops at our massage school are usually 3, 7, 14, or 21 contact hours. The cost of each course is listed in the individual course.
- Class times for courses vary. Check individual course listings for exact dates and times.
- For all bodywork classes, please bring one set of twin sheets per day, plus massage oil or cream (in a spill-proof container).
- Tables are provided by the school.
- There will be a 1-hour lunch break on all 7-8 hour class days; bring a bag lunch or come prepared to buy lunch at one of the nearby restaurants.
*NOTE: Some instructors are from out of town, so classes are cancelled 2 weeks before the scheduled course date if there are not enough students registered. If you are interested in a class, don't wait to sign up.
- If we need to cancel a course, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel 2 weeks or more before the class, a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel at least 48 hours before the class, credit toward a future class will be given.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, no credit or refund will be given.
Cancellation for Online Ethics course: You have 2 weeks from the date of purchase to receive a full refund, after that time, no refund will be given.