The Asheville School of Massage & Yoga is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork as a continuing education provider. Approved Provider # 450444-07 (expires 8/4/2020). The following continuing education courses for massage therapists are offered at our massage school.
JOIN OUR CONTINUING ED MAILING LIST
Unless otherwise noted on course listings:
- Workshops at our massage school are usually 3, 7, 14, or 21 contact hours. The cost of each course is listed in the individual course.
- Class times for courses vary. Check individual course listings for exact dates and times.
- For all bodywork classes, please bring one set of twin sheets per day, plus massage oil or cream (in a spill-proof container).
- Tables are provided by the school.
- There will be a 1-hour lunch break on all 7-8 hour class days; bring a bag lunch or come prepared to buy lunch at one of the nearby restaurants.
*NOTE: Some instructors are from out of town, so classes are cancelled 2 weeks before the scheduled course date if there are not enough students registered. If you are interested in a class, don’t wait to sign up.