Wisdom of Marma Points for Massage Therapists (Live)
Marma points hold the wisdom of sacred geometry of the human body revolving around 108 points of light. It emerges from Ayurveda and Yoga Chikitsa Shastra (Therapeutics).
The study of marma is essential for a healer, body worker, massage therapist to deepen their understanding of the very subject and bring insight and depth to their own practice.
The 108 marma points are referred to as the precipitating drops of nectar, or points of prana, found within the subtle, or pranic body.
Contents of this course will include:
- Introduction to Marmas: Definition, History and Science
- What is Marma Chikitsa?
- Marma and Pancha Prana, Nadis and 16 Strotas
- Types of Marma
- 18 Marmasthani Dharana
- Maha Marmas and 108 Marmani
- How to trigger marma using Marma Danda and Marma Paste
- Application of Marma Vidya in massage therapy
Yoga Alliance CEUs available for Yoga Alliance registered Yoga Teachers (available directly through Yog Sadhna)
Cost includes Marma Stick and Yogis Glow ($45 value)
- Friday, June 14, 2019 • 1pm-6pm
- Saturday, June 15, 2019 • 9am-6pm
- Sunday, June 16, 2019 • 9am-6pm
About the instructor
Ayurveda and Yoga Therapist based out of the USA. Her teachings are deeply rooted in her philosophy: ‘Nothing has the greatest power to heal, but Self.’ Author of Mudra: The Sacred Secret and Yoga - Ancient Heritage, Tomorrow’s Vi-sion books. www.induarora.com
This course is no longer available.
Browse the current course list here.